MEDRAD® Spectris Solaris EP can provide all the versatility you want, and the reliability you expect in your mobile environment, including features such as:
- Mobile Configuration: The MR Mobile Clamp Kit will provide secure storage flush against the wall
- High-performance, 8-amp-hour battery
- Bayer-patented Hold & Pause lets you adjust protocol volume, flow rate, and more during either the hold or pause phase
- Inject delay, scan delay, and stopwatch assist in dynamic timed studies and perfusion
- State-of-the-art fiber optics maintain direct, reliable communication between the injector in the scan room and the display control unit in the control room
- Optimized color touchscreen has large numeric displays and graphical depiction of syringes that support at-a-glance identification of protocol and quick check of fluid levels
*When using the MEDRAD® Spectris Solaris EP Mobile Mount MR Injection System with a Siemens MAGNETOM Avanto 1.5T or Siemens MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T, it is recommended that the MEDRAD® Spectris Solaris EP be placed a minimum of 18 inches from the facade of the scanner.